Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Seeking His Face/ And Also How The Enemy Uses Technology to Destroy Families


I wanted to write this blog to share with everyone on how important it is to seek Gods face every single day!  We cannot get stuck in the day to day routine and repeat the cycle day in and day out.  It is almost as if we are cycling like clothes in the dryer, we just keep going round and round.  Yes we are alive and breathing, but are we doing anything for the advancement of Gods kingdom?  If you can learn one thing from Society is is "Hustle, Hustle, Hustle."  The whole motto is to get it while you can and get as much as you can.  It is a ME generation and a selfish driven world.  If we don't check in with God daily, we can end up operating in our own strength and our own power.  As you already know, us humans are weak.  We get tired and weary and yes we even get sick.  We need to take care of ourselves and have the proper nutrition since our bodies are so frail.  Now since we know this, how can we even try to think that we can do things in our own human strength?  When we seek Gods face daily, it reminds us that he is first and that we are living for him!  It reminds us that we cannot do anything alone, and cannot survive without his presence.  We need to treat God like oxygen and depend on Jesus minute to minute.  It needs to be that type of urgency that our society has seemed to have lost more and more over the years.  If we only seek him a few times a week or a month, then as you can see we are not keeping him first.  Many people only seek his face, when they are in the middle of a storm.  We need to get in the habit of have a specific time each day to where we make him the priority and spend time in his presence.  I am not boasting and saying that I have it all together, but I can tell you that I get convicted back to back if I start slipping back in the flesh.  I am weak and have my moments to where I am tired and want to relax and start making excuses.  The Holy Spirit is quick to remind me that I haven't spent time with God and that I need to get back to it.  I notice that I have more peace, when I have been making God a priority.  I don't ask for alot of money or nice things, all I ever want is peace with myself and peace with my family.  I think peace is the most beautiful thing anyone could ever ask for in this world.

  So let me ask you, what is important to you?  What do you make time for each day?  Is God on that list?  How much time do you spend on your technology?  Do you know that God has Divine Appointments set up DAILY and I personally believe that everyone today is ALWAYS on their phones/ipods etc to where they never take the time to look up and see these Divine Appointments.  My husband and I recently decided to get rid of our personal facebook.  I know that the enemy comes to rob, kill and destroy and I believe that the enemy uses technology to rob family time and personal time with God.  Some things need to be kept sacred and private, and everyone shouldn't know your business.  Next time you go into an office or appointment, look and see how many people are on their phones and never look up.  I see this at the park with parents and their children.  The parents are on their cellphones the entire time and their children are playing by themselves.  I believe that God has placed this passion deep in my heart on this issue, because I feel like people today are losing touch of how it is to truly connect with one another.  There are people today who have even ended relationships via text.

Where is the face to face?  Where is the heart to heart?  When you seek Gods face he will reveal to you what has been blocking your relationship with him.  Get in the habit of seeking his face daily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment