Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful On This Thanksgiving......



What are you thankful for on this day of Thanksgiving?  I am thankful for the sacrifice that Jesus Christ did for me on Calvary's cross.  I am thankful that he cared enough about a sinner like myself and saw value in myself when I didn't.  I am thankful for him rescuing me from the bondage I had and from being a servant to Satan.  I am thankful that the old has passed away and that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus.  I am thankful that what the enemy meant for harm, God has redeemed and brought glory to HIS name.  I am thankful for my Husband.  I am thankful to have a Godly Man that loves the Lord with all of his Mind, Soul, and Strength.  I am thankful that my Husband puts God first and seeks HIS will above his own.  I am thankful to have a Son that God has blessed me with.  I am thankful that Jesus fought for my Sons life, and loved him even when I didn't.  I am thankful for a beautiful Daughter that Jesus has blessed us with.  I am thankful for my family and for every ones health.  I am thankful for our entire families.  I am thankful for our Church Family.  I am thankful for having all of our necessities met on a daily basis.  I am thankful that God is still working in me and that I am one day closer.

So what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving???




No comments:

Post a Comment