Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Running Plan......

Everyone who has been following my blog knows that I have been training for a few months now and it has been a success!! I have been documenting my journey throughout these past months and been giving updates.  This update is my new running plan that I have recently discovered and it works!!!!  I am 5'2 and not a fan of running because obviously I don't have long running legs.  I am a better sprinter.  I know that with my body type I need to do cardio because that is what my body needs the most.  So on the days that I do not work out in the gym with my trainer, I go to the gym and do cardio.  I did my running plan lastnight and I wanted to share what I do and post a few pictures.

    My running program is this:  I walk at a pace of 2.0-3.0 for 2 minutes

- At 4.0 I run for 1 minute then I increase it each minute as follows
       4.5 run for 1 minute
       5.0 run for 1 minute
       5.5 run for 1 minute
       6.0 run for 1 minute
       6.5 run for 1 minute
       7.0 run for 1 minute
After you complete this one time, go back to the pace of 4.0 and run that for 2 minutes then repeat the entire cycle for a total of 5 times through it.  The key is that you run the entire time and don't stop to walk.  By changing the pace it gives you more challenging workout where you will see results.
Here I ran for a total of 45 minutes without stopping and burned a total of 461 calories.  

As you can see: You will NOT look pretty afterwards but your muscles feel amazing!!  For someone who doesn't like to run and gets bored with running, this is something that I am able to do in a short amount of time and see results!!!

I WILL POST THE NEXT UPDATE SOON WITH MY WEIGH IN!!

I AM ON THIS JOURNEY AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I REACH A HEALTHY GOAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment