Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Updated on my weight loss pictures (last update was in July)

I did my last "Before/After" pictures of training in July on my blog.  I wanted to show pictures during the process and not just have a Before and After.  I said earlier that I would show my process as I am going through my training.  I haven't weighed myself since my last weigh in, I just took pictures.  It is now 3 months later and here are my pictures of what I have done so far.....

Here are pictures from the "side"  I didn't do the same "side" as the other two but I wanted to still post it anyway.


I am still a work in progress and recently I have had the privilege of having a personal trainer 2 times a week that I have started.  I have only had 2 weeks with a personal trainer so I think in the next few months there will be a dramatic difference because I will be doing my training and have 2 nights a week with a trainer!!!  

Once again, I want women to be empowered and be proud of how they look and who they are!!! It is ok to have flaws and not be "perfect."  Remember the only perfect person was Jesus, so it is ok to have flaws.  As you can see, I am not shy about showing my pooch belly/stretch marks/etc.  



No comments:

Post a Comment