Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Starting A New Chapter..... I am writing a book!!!!



I am happy to say that I am going to start writing a book.  In the past I started writing a book and had a few chapters done but then I ended up moving, and the pages got lost in the move.  I have always had "mini-goals" and one of them is to write a book.  I have been thinking and praying to God about what I should write about, and it has been revealed to me.  I am going to start writing a book for women.  This book is going geared towards women and how to be a Powerful and Godly Women.  I have noticed for awhile now that there are so many women in our society that aren't strong.  Many women have been hurt along the way and have lost self confidence and have low self-esteem.  I myself have struggled with this earlier in my life and it took my many years to finally come to the place that I am at today.  This book is going to be a Christian book for Women and Wives.  I want women to strongly know who they are in Christ and I want Wives to stand up and be godly in there home and support their husbands.  I am going to do this day by day and let the Holy Spirit lead the way and when I feel that it is finished then I will do the steps into getting it published.  If you would like to pray for enlightenment for me, I would really appreciate it!!  This book is so important because it could truly help women all over the world.  I also am keeping my daughter in mind while I write this book.  I want my daughter to grow up as a strong woman in God, so this book will also cater to Moms!!!!  I am very excited about this journey and this process and wanted to announce it on here!! I will do updates with my progress!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment