Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Faith & Fitness......

My blog is about my faith and what Jesus has done in my life.  I share my struggles and talk about life issues on my blog.  On this particular post I am going to do a short fitness update.  My main fitness page is on my Instagram Account: KatyRoseTrains

Today, 10/27/14 marks the day that I officially start my "Two-A-Days!!"  My Half-Marathon is less than 3 weeks away.  I am really excited about the race coming up, and I am making sure that I am ready and prepared.  My new fitness schedule is this:
             
    Morning: Gym (5 Days a Week)
    Evening: Home Workout (5 Days a Week)

I go early morning to the gym and stay for an hour and I make sure I run and lift weights.  I change up my variations and make sure I change it up.  I throw in some jump roping, kettle bells, squats, etc. I alternate arms and leg days and make sure to do them every other day.  I am not following a "plan" I am basically going day to day and seeing how my body feels.  I want to listen to my body and do what is best for it.  In the past, I have followed programs and I honestly ended up hurting myself because I did too much on my body.

For the evening time, I am very excited that my Husband and I are going to be doing "T-25!"  I am excited to have a partner to do this with, and I am happy that we will accomplish this intense program together.  We already did our measurements and took our "Before" photos.  The schedule for this program is 5 days a week and "double time" on Fridays.  This program will last for 2 months.  After the two months I will either do the program again, or just really step it up with my gym workout.

For all of my fitness updates please feel free to head on over to Instagram and start following me to see the latest updates!!!  I will keep you all posted on my progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment