Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Why God......Why?????

So many times we find ourselves asking Why God WHy?  We may even scream it sometimes with tears streaming down our face.  We want to know why are we going through this?  Why is this happening to us? When do we see the light?  Sometimes we get these questions answered right away, sometimes they are delayed and sometimes left unanswered.  Before I even go into this, I wanted to address the people that don't believe in God.  When they are going through hard times, who do they look to?  Who is their hope?  Themlsevles?  Karma?  I cannot imagine living life with no God and being all alone to do it in my own flesh and strength.  I would feel so alone and I would have no hope.  I can actually relate with this because I was living this way before I came to know Christ.  I made my own decisions and was selfish and when things happened I just rolled it off my shoulders and was very passive.  The difference before Christ and now With Christ is dark and light.  I encourage you, if you are doing it alone without God, please reconsider.  Your life is at stake literally, and so is eternity.  It is time to do life WITH christ Jesus. 
    Now for the people who have God in their life, this is who my blog address today.  We have faith in the Lord and trust him, and then things happen to where we are left in a daze thinking "what just happened?"  "How did I get here?"  Did you know that Jesus knows we were going to have these questions and concerns because he already knew us before we were even conceived in our mothers womb.  He knows everything we endure and knows that we would have these questions.  We have such a loving shepherd that he didn't want to leave us with nothing we could grasp.  So he left us a manual, it is called The Bible.  Here the Holy Spirit is the Living Word on paper.  It is God speaking.  It is God giving us instruction and answering our questions.  We can get a word from God on what we are going through.  Is it going to be what we want to hear sometimes? No.  We want instant gratification, we want answers now, we want things changed now.  Let me throw this at you for a moment: What if God didn't give us the Bible?  What if you couldn't go to the manual to get his Word?  That to me is the most scary thought.  So many people have a bible in their home and it just sits there collecting dust.  Here Gods breathe is in that book, and he wants to speak in your life and give you hope, but instead it sits on a shelf collecting dust.  Then I hear the excuse "It's too hard to understand."  Yes, the language is difficult to  understand especially in the Old Testament, but they have Bibles for each person that helps break it down, so all you have to do is find one that fits your style on wording. 
    So right now, you are still asking why?????? Let's see what Gods word has to say for what you are going through:

   1 peter 5:7 
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.


Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.



Psalm 42:5-6
Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

6 My soul is downcast within me;
therefore I will remember you
from the land of the Jordan,
the heights of Hermon—from Mount Mizar
 
Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
 
2 Corinthians 1:8-10
We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters,[a] about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. 10 He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,
Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
 
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight
 
Here are some amazing quotes :
 
Never yield to gloomy anticipation.  Place your hope and confidence in God.  He has no record of failure. - Mrs charles e cowman
 
We are not called to be burden-bearers, but cross-bearers and light-bearers.  We must cast our burdens on the Lord. - connie te boom
 
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. - dennis swanberg
 
This life of faith, then, consists in just this- being a child in the Fathers house.  Let the ways of childish confidence and freedom from care, which so please you and win your heart when you observe your own little ones, teach you what you should be in your attitude toward God. -Hannah Whitall Smith
 
Today is mine.  Tomorrow is none of my business.  IF I peer anxiously into the fog of the future, I will strain my spiritual eyes so that I will not see clearly what is required of me now. -Elisabeth Elliott. 
 
Trustfulness is based on confidence in God whose ways I do not understand.  -Oswald Chambers
 
Anger unresolved will only bring you woe. -Kay Arthur
 
When you strike out in anger, you may miss the other person, but you will always hit yourself. -Jim Gallery
 
When something robs you of your peace of mind, ask yourself if it is worth the energy you are expending on it.  If not, then put it out of your mind in an act of disciple.  Every time the thought of "it" returns, refuse it.  -Kay Arthure
 
Christians think they are prosecuting attorneys or judges, when, in reality, God has called all of us to be witnesses. -Warren Wiersbe
 
Despair is always the gateway of faith.-Oswald Chambers
 
There is no pit so deep that Gods love is not deeper still. -Corrie ten Boom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment