Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, January 21, 2013

What I have learned from having children...

I have learned that children are a heritage from the Lord, I have learned that the Lord trusts me with two lives and to raise them according to HIS purpose.  I have learned that I need to equip these children with weapons of spiritual warfare so that they can survive against the enemy in this world.  I know I need to teach them and educate them on who they are in the Lord Jesus Christ.  I  have learned what it is like to "become a child again" by seeing things for the first time through their eyes.  I have learned that simple things count the most, and all children want is your attention and time.  I  have learned how to have patience through children.  I now can handle things that come unexpected because with kids you don't know what they are going to do next, so you can learn how to deal with things as they come.  I have learned a new respect for the Lord, that he loves my children more than I do.  (view "my testimony" if you would like to know what i am talking about)    I now have a REAL purpose and a calling.  I am responsible for the needs of two lives and they cannot survive without me.  I actually have two people depending on me for EVERYTHING!!  I have learned that it is not about "me" anymore, I now know what it is like to truly do things for others, and put others before myself.  I now can look at children and not cringe because now I have a new love for children.  I now see why Jesus holds children so close to him and why he values them so much, because they are the most beautiful, pure, and most joyous beings on this earth.  I can now look at "two sides" to my life and see the "selfish/independent side of me and the "family side of me" and I see the HUGE difference.  The huge difference that I am talking about is that my life actually matters now!!! Life before was all about me, putting my needs first, doing my desires first.  Wow, was I living selfishly.  There are only so many gyms you can go to, tanning salons to go to, clubs to go to, spas to go to, restaurants, sleeping, etc.  I now can find joy in EVERYTHING because i have people to share it with, and i am making memories and telling the Lord to others of what he has done for me.  Please I encourage you, if you are struggling with anything and need prayer, or having a struggle with something or someone in your life and you want to talk to someone that won't judge you and that actually wants to pray for you, please contact me: zlkaty@aol.com   There are so many people in this world that want to see you fail and want to see you struggle, we all need people we can depend on.  We need people that love the Lord and actually want to minister to others and want to help share love with others.  Please feel free to email me, I would love to share scripture with you, talk the struggles of life out, and let you know that Christ has MORE for you than this life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment