Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Grace........

Grace is such a beautiful thing.  Grace is freely given to us from the Father, all we have to do is accept it.  I find it so hard to grasp the fact that Our Heavenly Father made it that easy for us.  Here he sacrifices his only Son for us to take our punishment and torture, and then all we have to do is believe and have faith.  I have never seen someone make it so easy for me, or want to love me that much to sacrifice down here in this world.  I am just so thankful that God is God and that he is Love and the definition of Love and Sacrifice.  I am so thankful for Jesus for loving us that much that he will take us at ANY cost and in any shape or form.  Praise God!!!! Let's just say THANK YOU GOD!!!!!  Talk to God and tell him how thankful you are for him being so gracious and giving us grace so freely.  Now that we talked about how gracious God is, we have an example to follow.  If God is so giving to us, we should do the same to others.  We should be quick to forgive, we should strive for PEACE!!  We should't wait for the "I am sorry's"  we need to be quick to forgive and slow to become angry.  We need to be examples of Christ and his character.  This world gives a good display of what NOT to do, so we just need to do the opposite.  Speaking from personal experience I used to get angry and have to prove a "point" and get it across before the argument would be over, now that I have done that over and over, I now have learned through grace and mercy that as soon as an argument starts, I just want peace asap!!!  Nothing is more uncomfortable when you have strife with others, it alters your mood, your day, and most importantly you peace!! So when you forgive others, you really are doing yourself a favor and giving yourself peace.  You are letting that person off the hook ,and giving them to God.  God can handle people better then we can.  We need to get out of the way and stop blocking people from God.  God needs to use us as vessels and then he works through us.  I still struggle with giving EVERYTHING to God, but I am so much closer to doing that then I was yesterday.  I am finding so much more peace the more freely I give to him and surrender everything.  I don't get anxiety as much, and if I can't figure everything out, I know God already knows today, and tomorrow.  God has everything under control.  So please, since God freely gave to us, lets do the same to others.  Be quick to freely forgive, give mercy, love, help, service, kinds words, etc.  Let's do things the way Christ would do it.  Instead of nodding in church and saying amen to good preaching, let's stand up and walk it out!!!  Most importantly express it to people that need it the most, and those are the people that are obstacles in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment