Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, November 21, 2011

THANKSGIVING WEEK.... What are your plans?

Thanksgiving week…..

                I am sooo stoked for this week, it is Thanksgiving week!!!!  I am beyond excited because it is a 3 day work week for me, we are having a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones and great food, and we are seeing amazing Christmas lights this weekend.   I am in a great mood because great things have been happening with blessings from the Lord.  I cannot express the fact on how thankful I am with every day that has been passing by.  I have family that I love with all of my heart, I am learning new things at church on how to grow closer to the Lord and meeting new people while learning new skills.  When you truly put yourself out there and think of others, the Lord has no choice but to use you.  When you become bold in your walk with the Lord he sees you mean business and will set up divine appointments and you begin to see his work in all areas of your life.  I learned an amazing message this week at church that I must share! J  We are to seek God’s face FIRST, then ourselves second!!  When we pray, we aren’t to ask for things, and ask for God’s hand.  We are to desire him first, thank him first, glorify him first, have his will be done first,  THEN…. We can ask for blessings for our loved ones, and favour for situations, etc.  When we start asking for blessing first then we put ourselves as idols before the Lord and we are not seeking him first. 
                Please have a wonderful week, give thanks to the Lord in Everything!!!  Kiss and hug your families, there is so much to be grateful for…. Just look around!  God Bless xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment