Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PRAYER REQUESTS...

Prayer Requests

        We live in a world where it is very hard to stay true and be a real prayer warrior and disciple of Christ.  I wanted to put this out there and actually make a personal prayer request log.  Anyone who needs prayer request for themselves, people they know, medical issues, anything at all!!! Please contact me and let me know your Prayer Request and I will pray for you and keep you in my daily prayers.  We need to stick together and when we all unite spiritually then ANYTHING can happen with one touch from God.  So please anytime contact me via my blog Katy-katyrose.blogspot.com / email address zlkaty@aol.com  or private message on facebook.  It will be confidential and you will know that you have someone praying for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment