Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enough is Enough...................................

When enough is enough…..


                It is hard sometimes for us as people to stick to our word sometimes because we might go according to whatever our mood may be at that time.  We can go back and forth with one thing to the next.  But my question is: How do you stay consistent with what you say actually sticks and doesn’t change???  This is my opinion and I am giving my advice.  We need to be respectful and try not to be rude when trying to get our point across but it actually says in the bible when we have an issue with someone, that we must go to that person and talk and explain.  I believe that God does this because he knows that if we hold things in, it can build and the enemy can have us hostage with built up anger, and also to have  a change to resolve conflict and have both parties confronted.  So when this is done, if things are said to prevent a similar thing happening in the future, then we must pray to stick to it no matter what.  When you confront someone maturely and explain it and talk it out, that person can honor that or they can reject it.  The choice is theirs!!!!  The most important thing is to be genuine and if you need to put your foot down, then do so!!!!  I think sometimes image and pride get in the way and it hurts to admit when someone took it too far or they are wrong, but look at the BIG picture.  (We are going to die)  we are not going to be here on this earth, are time is limited, so we can learn and move on, or stay in the same place.  This brings up the racer Dan Wheldon that died suddenly.  My heart breaks for his wife and children, I can’t imagine what they are going through.  The pain and loss they are feeling must be beyond tragic.  This shows that we don’t know when it is our time, so we must cherish the ones we have.  I want to cling to my husband and son more than ever because I am so thankful they are in my life and I want every opportunity to be with them and just love on them, because there is going to be one day when we all won’t be here.  So please I encourage you to get over “surface issues” and look at the BIG picture.  Love your spouse, love your children, be loving and respectful with others and most importantly lean on God in ALL that you do!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment