Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, October 14, 2011

FOR WOMEN!!!!!!!

 This is a message for me and for other women…

            For any woman who has had a baby and is a mother this is a message for you!!!!  Be proud of the body you have J  You had a live human being inside of you for 9 months and you kept a human being alive.  You had two hearts in one body J  two mind, bodies, spirit, and soul in one body.  This is a miracle from God; some women aren’t able to be mothers, so never complain that you are a mother, it is a blessing and privilege and to not be taken for granted!!  I had my little one a little over a year ago and my body isn’t the same it is from before I had him.  Yes I have extra weight from it, yes I have some loose skin, and yes I have some stretch marks.  In our society when someone has a baby, it seems like we want to lose the baby weight right away and do it as fast as we can, so we can show everyone our pose baby bodies and make people jealous.  So what that does is it glorifies yourself and can hurt people if you are shoving it in their face.  Sorry some aren’t blessed to have personal trainers, and personal chefs, and nannies, etc.  Some people are blessed with amazing genes where they have perfect bodies no matter what.  In the beginning I was falling into this routine because it is so “in our face” with how to look and who did it, etc.  The Holy Spirit spoke to me and let me know that I am beautiful just the way I am and God is pleased with me.  I was able to supply a human life of an amazing boy that is my world, and I love my battle wounds.  Today I was at work and I happened to look at myself and was just amazed of what I went through and what I accomplished and I became so proud of the way I look and the imperfections and flaws I have.  I for the first time am starting to embrace how I am and how God made me.  Ignore the news/TV shows/ fashion magazines!!  Get that junk out of your head of how you are supposed to look.  If there are people who are blessed with certain things be happy for them, but don’t compare yourself to them.  We are all blessed so be thankful and for the Moms…. You are beautiful, and complete JUST THE WAY YOU ARE; God made you the way you are right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment