Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/5/2009 How strong is your character

So exactly how strong do you think your character is? I didn't ask how strong you are physically, I meant mentally, and mainly meant spiritually? Would you break down at the first sign of a struggle? Or fall a few times, then lose hope? Or maybe you would just accept the struggle, and get stuck in it, and never try? Last but not least maybe do you deal with it, and keep going because you have your heart on the whole picture? Which one do you think you fall into? I think if someone would of asked me this question at different ages of my life, I think I would of had different responses because I was young, and still naive.

I will say one thing, a lot of people have their stories of struggle and what they have went through, but do you ever deal with the people that have to keep making it well known how hard it has been over and over and over? They aren't strong because they are negative, and still have not made it over the struggle. What I am talking about is being through a lot, and then some, and still having the WILL to move on. What if all your views and ideas that you had for yourself never worked out, and everything you thought was right for you, wasn't? Does that mean to give up? No!! It means that God has other plans for you, and you need to stop trying so hard, and let him lead you, once you let go, and let God take over, then you start to see his plan for you.

My favorite thing I have to say is what my fiancee said to me one time: He mentioned that everyone keeps looking for such big signs, and miracles, and basically almost as if someone needs to yell and make it clear on what they are supposed to do in life, and what there will is. He said to me: Maybe it isn't a big sign, maybe it is as simple as your supposed to be at a particular spot in someone's life and help them out of a bad situation, and guide that person, and maybe able to save that person, and that might be what your supposed to do. Maybe it is just talking to someone at the right time, and that could be your gift. Maybe we should look at everything as a sign, and be grateful. I never looked at it like that, but he said it and it really does give it a different angle. Basically, stop looking for such a big thing, because in all actuality you might miss it.

Now, when I ask how strong is your character, I mean this: If Jesus needed you or I should say If Jesus had to count on you, could he? Do you know that Jesus counts on each and everyone of us to spread the word of the gospel, and to be kind to one another and teach his teachings? He really does count on us. He is not going to come down and tell each one of us, because he shouldn't have to. He already proved his love for dying for each and everyone of us, and giving us eternity with the Lord. We should be shouting and praising the word and telling the goodness to everyone.

Oh well, stay positive. And just keep in mind that if Jesus had to depend on you, are you that strong? If not maybe you need to arm yourself a little more with knowledge of the good Word, and attend Church, and preach to one another. God Bless katyRose

No comments:

Post a Comment