Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Last Goal For 2014......


If you have been following my Instagram: KatyRoseTrains then you would know that I have been training for my First Half-Marathon, and I recently just got done with my race!!!  My detailed post for my Half-Marathon is at the link below, take some time and read it, if you have not had the opportunity yet.

http://katy-katyrose.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-first-half-marathon.html

Now that I have accomplished my first goal, I recently decided that it was time to smash another one!!  I know we are very close to the start of a New Year, and I thought it would be amazing if I could squeeze this last goal in BEFORE 2015!!  What is my goal you ask???


 My Goal is to run 100 miles in one week!!!  Yes, that is right!!!  I will be running 100 miles in one week!!!  I have decided to do the last week in December, and this way I will be able to accomplish this BEFORE 2015!!  I will start this goal on December 24 and end on December 30th!!  I will be running 14.2 miles for the six days, and on the last day I will run 14.8 miles!!!  Keep in mind I have only run one 5K and I recently just finished my first Half-Marathon!!  My longest run Before my race was 10 miles, and since completing my race, my longest run has been 13.1 miles!!  As I am putting the facts before your very eyes, you can see that is going to be my greatest challenge yet!!  I will be documenting this goal with photos/videos/and of course show my mileage!!  I am doing this for myself, and this is something I want to prove to myself.  When my mind is saying: "Katy, this is impossible!"  I literally say out loud to myself: "Katy, you got this!! You can do anything!!"  So this is my last goal for 2014!!  If you would like to join me on this journey and see each update as I accomplish this, please go over to Instagram and follow me at: KatyRoseTrains

When I have completed this goal, I will of course write a detailed blog post about my experience!!  I will also be adding another "runner sticker" to my car!!!  I will be adding a 100 mile sticker next to my 13.1 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment