Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

6/12/2010 Outreach

Did my second outreach today and I must say that I am now officially addicted. To go out there and get involved and be bold and help people is amazing. To meet people and hear their stories and get to know them by name, is so touching to my heart. Today was an absolute success!!!! I had my very first opportunity of laying hands on a man and praying over him :) It was the best feeling ever!!! To have God use me as a vessel to touch someone, is an absolute blessing. I was so moved after today and it really changes my whole view on the things we should really be focusing on, and how lucky we have it. Some of these people didn't have anything but the clothes on their back and that is it, and they were some of the most giving people, not selfish at all!!!! We as americans who have everything are so spoiled and always want more, that just isn't where it's at. I just wanted to share this, get more involved and make a contribution, get out and help people, make God proud, do something bold, step out of your comfort zone. AMEN>>

No comments:

Post a Comment