Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, September 28, 2009

9/28/2009 Time to Re-evaluate my life

i had a rude awakening with just seeing how things work out, and with my thinking in general, and I need many change ups in my life. I feel at this point in my life Im on my way to moving forward but it is in slow motion. I am happy with my decisions i have made, but at this point right now im trying to sit down and think about what else can i be doing with my life, and what can i do with extra time that i have. i am so thankful to have my loving family and friends, i don't know what i would do without them, and first and foremost i thank God for always being in my corner. I know i am still here on this earth because i haven't fulfilled my purpose yet, and i have many talents that i have yet to discover, and share with everyone else. The areas i feel that i am lacking are spiritual, holding my past against myself, and constantly blaming myself and being so hard on myself. I am always a positive smiling person, so i hold lots of feelings in and i need to change that and turn negative things into positive things. I always do such a great job for everyone else, now i need to treat myself the same and start practicing what i preach. So with my personality i work best with goals and plans and i am making a new set that i will live by day in and day out. 1) getting more involved with my own bible study, i can only benefit if i break down the bible verses and apply them to life situations. 2) pray the rosary, i am a catholic and i believe virgin mary the mother of god and main patron saint that if we pray to her she will help deliever the message to her son jesus, and also by praying the rosary you pray for everyone hurting and lost in the world. 3) keep up with my physical working out, i haven't slacked on that, ive been doing amazing with eating healthy and working out, it is such a stress reliever, how can i ever not want that? 4) To practice what i preach,i give out soo much advice, now im going to start listening to my own words and be my own cheerleader. 5) control my attitude, no matter what situation, i NEED to see the positive and not harp on the negative!!!! I believe with this small list, this will make a huge impact on my life and others that come across it. This is something i need to do from here on out in my life, i don't want to waste another day of not trying to discover more talents that God has given me, i refuse to be lazy and settle, and i refuse to stop learning new information, especailly when it is about God. My new recent tattoo i just got is my best motto by far and im so happy i have it because it is a part of me now and a constant reminder. my life is going to all be about God, Faith, Love. With those three things you cannot go wrong. So no more being hard on myself and getting down, im fully refreshed and happy and ok with myself and ready to have a positive makeover in my life!!!!God Bless KatyRose

No comments:

Post a Comment