Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, April 30, 2018

MAY31CHALLENGE




May 1st starts the 31 Day Challenge!!  I decided to do this challenge because of friend of mine mentioned it, and it really intrigued me.  For 31 Days straight I will be cutting out: Coffee, Sugar, Alcohol, Sweets, Red Meat, and doing the Intermittent Fasting.  My window for the fasting will be 11am-7pm.  After 7pm I will not be eating anything.  I will also be working out as usual but no days off!!  Every day will have exercise included.  I will also be drinking a gallon of water a day.   I want to see how my body responds to this challenge and see if I start to feel healthier and have more energy.  I will be documenting my ENTIRE challenge, along with food diary, exercises, and also measurements from this challenge.  I will be on Instagram using the hashtag #MAY31CHALLENGE.

If you wish to participate join in and do this month long challenge!!  I am excited to take this on, and also share my journey with everyone! Stay tuned for a detailed blogpost on June 1st.

MAY31CHALLENGE:

No Alcohol
No Red Meat
No Sugar
No Sweets
No Coffee
Exercise Every Day!
1 Gallon of water a day!!
Intermittent Fasting: 11am-7pm    No Eating after 7pm and no eating before 11am


No comments:

Post a Comment