Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WORKOUT BEFORE AND AFTER (A little over 2 months)



It has been a little over 2 months and I have been documenting my weight loss.  I have had two children the ages are 2 years old and 11 months old.  I have made the decision to eat healthy and to workout everyday.  I have taken before/after pictures so you can see my progress, and hopefully it will motivate you.  I am still a work in progress but as you can see in the pictures, there is a HUGE difference.  I am a living testimony that mothers who have had children close together, that you CAN get your body back, it just takes hard work and discipline.

HERE IS MY BEFORE AND AFTER OF THE FRONT





                                  HERE IS THE BEFORE AND AFTER OF THE SIDE















No comments:

Post a Comment