Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Read What The Holy Spirit Revealed To Me...............


























     I had two revelations from the Holy Spirit and I felt that I was supposed to share them with others.  I believe that there could be others that need to hear this and to where it would speak to them as well.

     My first revelation- I know that our body is a temple (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) and that we are supposed to treat our bodies good because we house the Holy Spirit.  Also I know that we need to treat ourselves good because we are not our own, we were bought with the blood of Jesus.  Well ever since I have had my children I have had a hard time getting motivated to workout and train.  I usually go on and off and have trouble staying consistent.  I feel there are 3 key elements (spiritual, mental and physical)  I know that my spiritual is my number one focus so I make sure to daily pour into that.  I honestly believe that the spiritual pours over into the next element,  mental.  So as you can see my main struggle is the "physical."  So now that I have explained, I will get to what the Holy Spirit revealed to me.  I heard the Holy Spirit say to me "Do you notice that every time you get really serious about working out and stick to it, that something happens?"  I thought about what he had said and it was revealed to me that the last two times I was serious about it and on track, my husband got let go of his jobs (twice)  When this hit our family I stopped workout out and focused on that issue and we came together as a family and that took priority.  So the Holy Spirit revealed this to me because I didn't see it.  Then he said to me" The enemy doesn't want you to get back into shape because he has an "illness" planned for you and if you get back into shape and get healthy, you will rob him of that."   Everyone did you hear what he just said?  This was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit himself, with his voice.  I thanked God for letting me know this because this has been a constant struggle with me and I now know that I have to keep it up and stick with it NO MATTER what happens in our family or whatever he throws our way.  So maybe this message speaks to you like it spoke to me.

       My second revelation- This happened yesterday actually just before bedtime.  I was laying down and just thanking God for everything he has blessed me with and all of a sudden I knew the Holy Spirit wanted to mention something to me and had a word for me.  I heard him say "What do you watch on Television?"  I thought to myself about what I watch on T.V (House hunters, property brothers, pawn stars, storage wars, tabatha salon takeover, etc) Then the Holy Spirit said to me "I am talking about the shows you watch once in a while."  So then I thought about those shows.  I will flip through the channels and if I see this on, I tend to end up watching them (Long Island Princesses, Real Housewives of Orange Country/New Jersey, Millionaire Matchmaker, Keeping up with the Kardashians, etc)  After thinking of these shows my response to him was "I know those shows are trash and not good for me, but I don't watch them all the time just once in a while."  Then I heard the Holy Spirit say back to me: "The shows you are watching are deceiving people and leading people to hell on the wrong path and by you watching those shows it is saying that it doesn't bother you that those particular shows are leading people to hell and a path that doesn't have Jesus."  This was revealed to me and it spoke volumes.  It made perfect sense when I heard this because the next thought I had was "If we are supposed to be JESUS and act as JESUS would, would you see JESUS watching any of those shows and laughing or giggling at them?  NO!!!!!  I honestly feel in my heart that this message probably spoke more to people to where I pray the Holy Spirit makes this message come alive to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment