Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Get Fit With Me For December.....



December 1st is around the corner and I wanted to encourage you to come and do this challenge with me.  I am always doing new goals and I have decided to do 3-A-Days for the entire month of December!!!  This means I will be doing three workouts a day for the entire month of December!!  I thought it would be fun if I shared my challenge and maybe have some others do this with me and we can hold each other accountable.  It is important to have someone to check in with and to have cheer you on!!  I am going to post a list of workouts below that I have found on Pinterest and decided to do.  Feel free to find one or several that interest you.  I will also list my specific plan below so that way if you want to do the exact same as myself, then you are able to.  There will be a few rules below to make it fun and interesting, so feel free to join in.  I will be doing ALL of my posts, updates, check-ins on my fitness Instagram Account: KatyRoseTrains.  If you have any questions feel free to message me, email me, etc.  Let's do this challenge together and get healthy together!!  Let's get fit for 31 days in December and start healthy habits!!!

Here are the 10 Series of Different Workouts Below:

Cardio Circuit 1



Glutes Workout 2


Total Body Workout 3


Variety Workout 4




Squat Workout 5



Speed Workout 6


My 3-A-Day Workout Schedule

Monday- Morning Session: Speed Workout 6
Afternoon Session: Variety Workout 4
Night Session: 3.1 Mile Run

Tuesday- Morning Session: 3.1 Mile Run
Afternoon Session:  Squat Workout 5
Night Session: Total Body Workout 3

Wednesday- Morning Session: Glutes Workout 2
Afternoon Session: Variety Workout 4
Night Session: 3.1 Mile Run

Thursday- Morning Session: Cardio Circuit 1
Afternoon Session: Speed Workout 6
Night Session: 3.1 Mile Run

Friday- Morning Session: Squat Workout 5
Afternoon Session: Variety Workout 4
Night Session: 3.1 Mile Run

Saturday- Morning Session: Cardio Circuit 1
Afternoon Session:Speed Workout 6
Night Session: 3.1 Mile Run

Sunday- Morning Session: Squat Workout 5
Afternoon Session: Glutes Workout 2
Night Session: 3.1 Mile Run


THE RULES

1. Weigh yourself on Day 1 (DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCALE!! Step on the scale and have someone else write down your weight on a piece of paper and then have them put it away in a place that you do not know!)
The goal is to NOT be obsessed with the scale and with weight.  It will just be done at the first day and last day.  On the last day of the challenge you can see how much weight you lost in 31 days from this challenge!!

2.  Have someone else take your measurements on a piece of paper, and once again DO NOT look at it.  Have them put this information with your weight number and on the last day have them measure you again and that way you can see how many inches you lost in 31 days!!

3. Check in with me as MANY times as needed during this challenge.  If you are struggling/need encouragement/tips/etc.
My Email: zlkaty@aol.com
My Instagram: KatyRoseTrains
My Facebook: KatyRose Nogales

4. Take "BEFORE" pictures.  These are for your eyes only!!! Then at the end of the challenge take an "AFTER" photo and put them side by side so you can see all of the changes your body has made in the 31 days!!

5.  Take your time, pace yourself and workout smart!! Drink plenty of fluids, make smart choices with eating, and do the best you can!!  It is important to remind yourself that you are doing SOMETHING!! 
Something is better than NOTHING!!!  

I am excited to have others do this challenge with me, please feel free to invite others to do this with us.  The more the better!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment