Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, February 29, 2016

FIGHT!!!!!



There needs to be a revival of God’s people. It seems like recently there has been such an increase of violence around the world.  There have been news story after news story of terror happening all over our world.  This honestly causes a stir in me as to where I get angry.  It isn’t the type of anger that most would think about though that I am referring to.  This message is directed towards Gods people.  We need to rise up and take back what the enemy has stolen.  Why at times do we lay down and accept things happening to us and around us?  We have been given unlimited power from what Jesus conquered at the cross and at times we go out and do not properly have our armor on.  We need to be fighting in spiritual warfare for the violence happening all over the world. We need to be interceding on loved ones and strangers.  Many times we will hear something and say “Wow that is too bad.”  Saying that does absolutely nothing!! Angels do not move on words like that.  We need to be quoting the Word of God and standing firm in our faith.  We need to get Gods Word deep into our hearts so we can pull it up at any time.  I honestly believe with my whole heart that we could be seeing miracles like we read about in the Old Testament, but the church has grown lazy.  Where is your fight?  This message is to not condemn anyone, but to cause a stir.  This should make us want to do something about it.  That “something” is getting on our knees and fighting where it truly matters: Spiritually.  The Spiritual Realm is where EVERYTHING happens, and we need to fight properly, and that is with prayer.  We ALREADY overcome, now we just need to STAND in what Christ ALREADY did and speak it into existence over what we are believing God for.  I saw something on the news today that caused this stir in me, and it got me fired up.  I am not preaching just to you, but to myself.  I felt the urgent need to post this blog because I feel the Church of Jesus Christ needs to properly stand firm on the solid foundation, which is God’s Word and CONTINUALLY fight.  We need to finish this race stronger than when we started!!! Fight!!! Fight!! Fight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment