Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Book Review on "The Christian Mama's Guide To Parenting A Toddler."

I have just completed my third book review as a book critic.  This book was written by Erin Macpherson and was a guide on how to survive and love your child's terrible twos.  This book did have good tips in here with how to handle "the terrible twos."  I did have mixed feelings about this book because alot of the information was repeated.  I liked how there were sections of prayers for the mothers, and I also liked the personal stories she shares that she has experienced.  Something that I didn't care for were the "lists" that were throughout the book that give tips on what to do.  I personally believe that each child is different and unique and that it is hard to make one handbook that will fit all of the different types of children.  I am glad that I did read this book because I was very intrigued by the cover and wanted to know more about the book.  Would I recommend this book to other parents? Probably not because it didn't give much help as to what to do.  It was nice to read stories of what other moms go through, but when it comes down to it for me, I will take it day by day and put my trust in God to equip me with what I need each day for my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment