Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Testimony

I love my Lord as my first love so this is why i have decided to share in one of the many areas, where the Lord has delivered me from.  I do not care if any judge me, or changes their opinion of me, I love my Lord with all my heart and this brings all the glory to him.
   I was engaged with Carlos (who is now my husband) we found out I became pregnant and it was not planned.  Carlos was accepting and excited from the beginning.  I on the other hand was not.  I was scared and fearful because these were not the plans, I never planned to have children and I knew I had my whole life ahead of me, and this would now put everything on hold.  If you would of ever asked me in life if I would ever of considered abortion, I would of sworn under oath that no matter what I would never even consider that.  Here I was scared out of my mind, and at this point in my life, I was actually considering abortion.  I just wanted to go back to the way my life was before I found out i was pregnant, I didn't care if I ended up alone at the end.  I did research on procedures and found areas that do it.  I even consulted in people that I knew that had abortions and they told me I would be fine.  I then started seeking a few of my closest friends and that is where I was able to let them know how depressed i had become and that at moments i was even sucidial.  I withdrew from Carlos and stopped speaking to him, I even told my family i made my mind up and i was going to have an abortion and they stopped speaking to me.  I stopped going to church becuase i felt wrong, here i was pregnant and was not married, i was ashamed.  I was all alone, and some people started noticing that I was no longer going to church, I had 3 prayer warriors literally praying and fighting for my life and my babies life.  I started to have good days and bad days, but the bad days were the worst.  Much time went by and I slowly started to get back to church, I started talking to carlos again, the 3 people that were fighting in the throne room of Gods presence started praying over me and over my belly.  I started to seek counsel with a Pastor on a regular basis.  Months went by and I decided to not have an abortion, I decided to keep the baby.  I was depressed for a good amount of my pregnancy, but then finally the Lord started healing me and  my heart.  My fiancee and I shortly after got married, and then got a place together and started to make it our home.  I had my baby on October 6, 2010 and he was 9lbs and his name is Gabriel.  He is my angel baby, I had a horrible labor to where I almost lost the baby.  He is my miracle baby, God used people to fight for my baby because he thought my baby was important.  My God has a plan and will for my baby gabriel.  I now cannot imagine my life without my son who is now a big brother.  His smile always lights up the room and his laugh always makes me laugh.  To think that I almost robbed him for no reason, besides being scared and selfish.  The enemy was trying to kill my baby and almost killed me in the process.  God loved us so much that he fought for the two of us.  My heart is after women who are pregnant and scared to the point where they feel they need to have an abortion.  I have been there and know what it is like.  My son gabriel will be turning 2 years old this saturday and I am speechless because I am always grateful of what the Lord did for me.  The Lord is my first love and that is the reason I wrote this and shared it.  Halleluiah to the Lord God Almighty, He is my beloved and I am his.  Happy Birthday Gabriel, The Lord loved you when I didn't know how to.   

No comments:

Post a Comment