Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7/3/12 updates....

7/3/12
                My little girl is almost here J  only a few more weeks and we will meet our latest addition to our family.  Our little boy is excited to meet his baby sister and keeps giving my belly kisses.  This has been an amazing pregnancy for me, it has been so different from my first pregnancy.  It might not make sense, but it has been an easier pregnancy and I am so much smaller this time, I have only gained 15 lbs.  Our little nursery has been ready for quite sometime now, and it has been such a joy to sit in the nursery at night and just relax and smile knowing that a little girl is going to be in that room J  The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways, and I am so thankful.  I am excited to have a full time job as a stay at home mom and fully invest my time into raising godly children and helping shape and mold their lives.  I just wanted to give a mini update that our little one is almost here, and we are very excited and everyone is doing well!!!  We are hoping to have a little get together and have a little “meet/greet” with our closest friends so they can come over to our place and meet our newest arrival J  I will keep everyone posted!! God Bless, Katyrose

No comments:

Post a Comment