Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/15/11 The Nogales' are growing :)

We are so excited to find out the news that we are expecting!!!  We did have it planned but it is always in Gods Hands so we were just praying that he would bless us with another baby!!! My due date will be in August :)  I am so thrilled and blessed and grateful and excited all at the same time :)  I catch myself holding my stomach and praising God for this life that he placed in my belly and trusting Carlos and I to raise this child right and godly.  This child has a plan, a soul, and a purpose.  I find myself daydreaming, I wonder what this child will aspire to do , what kind of hobbies will this child like, etc.  I am just so thankful and grateful especially it being so close to Our Saviors Birth!!!  Praise God every season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment